Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bath Time



Ahhh... Classic pictures of a baby and a bath.
Despite the crying picture... Ryan really does like his baths. He loves the warm water and it really calms him down - especially at the end of the day.

I've been using the baths to my advantage the last couple of days because Ryan has been such a crank! It's almost as though he has developed a case of colic. He doesn't sleep very long throughout (seriously... only for like 5 minutes...just enough time to put him in his crib and get comfortable on the couch, and then WAHHHHH!) Then, when he is awake he just cries! (Just like the picture in the bath) It's been pretty rough. I use the opportunity to hand him off to Jeff when he gets home, but that never helps - - so back to me. It's been an exhausting couple of days.

Hopefully Ryan will get over the blahs and return to the happy baby of last week. If not, I guess I might go back to work early after all!!!

No comments: