Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wii-kend Gathering

Ryan and I got together with my family this evening for my Uncle Jim's birthday dinner. It's always a great time to get together with my aunts, uncles and cousins. We always have a lot of fun. My uncle was gifted a Wii for his birthday so we spent a couple of hours after dinner playing sporting games together.

With 4-player capability, we all took turns bowling and playing tennis, but it was the boxing match between my two uncles that was the highlight of the evening. Uncle Denny and Uncle Jim matched up against each other for an intense match-up. Their expressions during the boxing match are priceless!



In the end, Uncle Denny took the win. :)
I'm sure they'll both be feeling the "burn" tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the people in my office were wondering why I was laughing so loud without anyone in my office. We had a lot of fun last night. I think Dennis won because he gets that tongue action going. Aunt Nadia and I can get a match going. Let's do it again soon.
Auntie d.