Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is the big day.  I am scheduled to be admitted for induction at 5:30a.  I don't know what is better:  Being surprised by labor or being scheduled for labor.  I'm a bit anxious now.

I've been a bit sick over the past few days.  Sunday I got some type of stomach virus and then Monday I started suffering through they symptoms of a cold - sore throat, runny nose.  I hate being sick!!  

Today we are meeting with the cabinet guy to pick out the door style and view the final layout of our kitchen.  (Remind me again why we're crazy enough to do a kitchen remodel at the same time as having a baby?!!!!)  

I have this strange suspicion that today will go by very fast - and I was just complaining that the days were going by "so slow".  Silly Mommy.  

We can't wait to introduce Baby Norton to all our friends and family.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I was induced with my first one and the only thing I would recommend is an epidural. You'll do just fine! We can't wait to meet your little guy!
xoxo The Tansleys

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you. I totally understand Melissa because I was induced with my 2 kids. Epidural all the way so you can enjoy this miraculous moment. God bless you and your family.

From your Lexus Western Area team.
Bianca, Myra and Brandon

Anonymous said...

Wow, tomorrow I am going to be a Great Auntie again to a baby boy without a name. I hope he will have a name tomorrow, 8/20. What a great day it will be! I am so anxious to see him. Someone else to spoil, how fun. When is he scheduled to get his first racing bike or car? I will be waiting & trying to work until I get the call. You know I will be praying for you, Jeff & baby ? Norton.
Love, Auntie D.