Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 19

Big news today.

My doctor PROMISED me he would deliver this baby 10 days ahead of schedule if he doesn't come on his own. (Notice the new countdown ticker)

I was officially put on disability today. (Although, I am driving into Irvine tomorrow to meet with my NorCal counterpart and will be tying up some loose ends for a couple of days) Hopefully the official time off will allow me time to prepare the house for the baby.
- Suddenly it seems this kitchen remodel thing may not be such a good idea. Who's going to pick out the granite if I go into labor?!

Why do the last days always seem to take the longest???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to hear from you today. Sorry we were cut short. Good luck with the baby, wish we were a little closer to our due date. Hope to hear from you soon, call anytime!
-Andrew and Carrie