Sunday, September 20, 2009

LA County Fair 2009


We took Ryan to the LA County Fair today. We walked through the exhibition buildings and we visited the animals (A fair MUST). I think Ryan was more content people watching from his stroller than he was inside the petting zoo.

Jeff and I usually come out of the exhibition buildings loaded with the latest, greatest gadget- but this year it was a blanket and a discovery toy for Ryan. (Funny how priorities change)

I did, however, get to experience the most painful 12 minute massage in my life. It started off so nice - I'm not sure why it turned into such torture. I'm still recovering from the beating I received.

The good news, is that Jeff and I now have nice shiny wedding rings thanks to a free cleaning! At least we can say that our rings were cleaned at least once this year!!

The shocking food items from the fair this year were chocolate dipped bacon and meat lovers ice cream. We had neither.







No comments: